All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Arcooda Pinball Survey

Draco1962

I received an email from Arcooda Pinball with a survey request. They are very much aware of PinballX and HyperPin as those are frontend options that are mentioned. In the last section they asked for opinions and what we think could possibly make the Cabinet Mode option from Steam better. I noted the need for command line support that would allow for opening a game directly by the game name instead of the Farsight UI which Farsight changed a while back and dealt a severe blow to direct launching tables within Pinball Arcade.

If you get a survey, please take the opportunity to address this and other grievances as well as praises. Provide them with suggestions that may help this to be a better product. 

Ditto, said being able to launch a table directly is my largest remaining wish.   I was glad to see that part of their survey.   I am hoping cabinet mode continues to improve and direct table launch is added.   Their version of pinball arcade menus is lightyears better than the standard tpa menu.   It is awful and should have been standard for arcooda license holders since we paid for it.