All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

VPx split sounds in WIN10.

Every once in a while we find something that was like "wow, why did I struggle so much" and this is one of those times, so I thought I'd share.  If you're unaware, VPx has split sounds that require 2 sound cards.  Mechanical sounds from inside the machine (bumpers, lifts, servos, and really just a lot of clanking and banging that adds to the realism by 100%) and game sounds for the backglass speakers.  I have my on-board sound card for the backglass stuff and just picked up this bad boy as I've struggled for a while now trying to get it to work.  Windows 10 haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaates old sound cards. This puppy was at Bitch-buy and pricematched for 13 bucks!!  Do yourself a favor.  Hook it up, go into your sound control panel and revert your on-board sound back to default, fire up VP, go to Preferences/Audio and get those sounds.  I'm not even sure I would hear them without doing this.  The mechanical sounds are fantastic and wildly add to the overall experience.  

The USB SOUND CARD mentioned.

71AqaBv1blL._SL1500_.jpg