All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PinballX Crash When DirectB2B is Active In Settings

davsouto

Hello everyone, first of all I introduce myself.
I have a 3 monitor cabinet with a saintsmart plate and a Wemos D1 board controlling ledstrip.
I have a problem activating the DirectB2S option within Settings in PinballX.
When activating this option PinballX does not start, simply the loading screen appears and it goes out to the desktop.
On the other hand, if I deactivate this option everything works correctly.
I want to activate this option to try another one of my problems and that is that when starting Pinball Fx2 from PinballX with DOFLinx and B2SServer it hangs with the File B2S and I have to use the task manager.
Use Windows 10 64 bits home edition. The PinballX version is the last 32 bits because I also need the Directoutput plugin in use.
The B2SServer is the latest version 1.3.0.2 although I already tried with the 1.3.0.1. All Dll are unblocked.
I attached my log file and the INI of the pinballx in case it is useful.

Thanks in advance

log.txt

PinballX.ini

Thanks for answering Tom!
After many tests and changes I have found the problem. When I updated to the last version from which I had that it was quite old, it did not allow me. I have tried on another pc with a clean installation and it has worked for me. Now I have to uninstall in my cabinet and make a clean with all media and settings.
One more question, do you know if someone happens to launch Pinball FX2 with B2S and DOFlinx from PinballX was the pc hung with the Pinball FX2?
If pulse ALT + TAB appears in the background PinballFX2 and B2S server as first.
Once I change that, the minutes work again. It's weird, I do not know if it has to do with PinballX, DOFLinx or B2SServer.
Can you think of something? Please let me know.