All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

This is the space she gives me...

BrandonLaw

Yep! The MAME cab was built by me and houses a core i7/1050ti4gb system with around 130 emulators including daily up-to-date tittles such as injustice 2 being the newest, but I try to stay current especially with fighters. Front end is Hyperspin (sorry! Lol) (And before anyone asks those silver things are fold out cup holders for boats.)  PInCab is fresh new Widebody from VirtuaPin.  With 2 new kiddos and how in depth these can get I wanted a pro to do it right. Paul has been a delight to work with and the cab is just premium in every way.  I opted to source the components myself and went with a Ryzen5/gtx970 system running PBX of course.  VPx, Arcooda, Zaccaria, and FX3 run on her.  Massive overkill but my cabs will run forever.   Any other questions feel free to ask away.

Edit: You asked of the rig too.  7700k @ a safe and cool 4600mhz with 1080tiROG/OC GPU.

Edit#2: Tittles was accidentally said.  Tittles was left in place for obvious reasons.

You've played the hat trick handily! I like the MAME cab, especially the thin profile compared to the classic style. I have an X-Arcade Tankstick that I use with my gaming rig (GameEx Arcade is my FE of choice) in addition to a Virtuapin Mini running PinballX. Older kit inside but gets the job done. Still working on getting Arcooda Pinball Arcade, FX2/3 to run perfect, will add Zaccaria to the mix as well as Pro Pinball. Then I have my console totem consisting of Xbox, 360, and One topped off with Master Chief's helmet. Hope to get updated pics up in my rig thread before long.