All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Arcooda launch with PBX?

BrandonLaw

Starting super fresh and clean here with the spanking new pincab.  Did we figure out how to successfully at least launch Arcooda from within PBX?  I understand launching specific tables isn't a thing as of current release, but just to simply get into the software without exiting PBX and somewhat a clean and easier setup to do so?  TIA, Gents!

I don't think so.

From what I can pick apart so far there are a couple command line options available, but none of them seem to work as they did in the DX11 version. An example is the command line option "fps" actually displays the FPS in DX11, but displays gibberish in Cabinet mode.

I'm still investigating.

Didn't see y'all respond so thanks!@  I can get it to 'launch,' but it seems as if the commanding only sees for 1 monitor and slams the backglass to the playfield and stretches it to hell.  I think it may only be a couple of command lines away from being at least launchable with success.