All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PBX loading wrong PBFX3 table

Ellite

When using pinballX 3.06 to load pinball fx3 tables the wrong table is loaded. Have tried using the parameters -applaunch 442120 "-table_[TABLEFILE]" and -applaunch 442120 with no success on either. I have not enabled cab support yet as I am on my test system and want to work out the bugs before I put it on my pincab. I didn't know if I could use the cab support code on both systems or not, or it was a one time code to use, so I would want to use it on my pincab and not my test system. Pinballfx 3 loads fine just not selecting the correct table. 

• Ellite changed the title to PBX loading wrong PBFX3 table

Thanks for the reply. I didn't know if I would get any help with this since in version 2.42 and up it is supposed to select correct table for you without using a grid selection, like what was used for pbfx2, unless you had a third party "software" like the N***L*****er that would select it for you without using the "grid" selection in PBX. I will get those posted when I get home. Thanks again.