All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] PinballX is changing the keymappings in VP

wrd1972

Okay I have determined that when I run PBX,  the key mappings in VP9, VP10 will get switched to something other than what I want. Ironically, the VP9PM mappings dont get changed.

So if I set the key mappings to what I want in VP9,/VP10, I can start a table numerous times through the editor, and the mappings will stay rock solid. Start PBX just once and try to play a game, the mappings on VP9/VP10 get screwed up.

Any idea why this might be happening? Feels like maybe a registry issue.

Thanks

You probably need to attach copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files and provide specific table names and corresponding VP versions associated with them.

• 4 weeks later...

Shouldn't the PBX installer set this as false as a default? Many off us spend a lot of time setting our hardware controllers to things like JoyToKey or X360CE, etc. and have different numbers of buttons installed in the cabs.