All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GameEx.ini Backup

flocke28

HI there,

during the update to 15.33 my system crashed.. After restart the gameex.ini has all default setttings. All my settings is lost.

Tom could you please add a GameEx,ini backup to the install routine before any files are written.. I'm not sure wether the crash has damaged the ini file or the install routine has overwritten my ini file.

THe Update was not showing in the gameex program, so i loaded directly from your page..

THanks & regards

René

Did you look under gameeex\config for GameEx.backup.ini file? 

For requests such as these, please post your request int the thread below:

As for copying a specific file/folder from one location to another, you could create a batch file or an Ahk script to be run either manually or at Windows start or, for always on systems, create a task to run the batch file or ahk script.

Eeek! Looks like you have more going on with your PC than your crash. Not sure what to tell you as the only time I have seen anything like this malware was involved.