All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Gameex not creating steamdatav2

m1rock

Hello I just went on a bit of a Steam shopping spree for my Arcade cab and after installing my games I went into gameex and noticed my games where not being added to my list.  So first I ran the games in steam with no luck.  Then I deleted one of the games from steam and reinstalled and no luck so then I deleted steamdatav2 and ran gameex and all my steam games where gone from my list and it did not create a new steamdata ini file.   So after that I deleted my steam media folders to see if it rebuilt that and it did it just wasnt creating a steam ini file.   Ill attach my gameex ini and log any help is appreciated.  Let me know if anything else is needed 

GameEx.ini

log.txt

On 6/22/2018 at 6:51 PM, Tom Speirs said:

Ill check shortly if steam support is still working. They can change things sometimes and it breaks support.

I'm seeing the same problem here as well. Bought a bunch from the summer steam sale. But it's not showing up in gameex.