All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[ UPDATE ] zxspin with ipac

simbamame

ive got an ipac and im using zxspin to run spectrum games via gameex

ive run into key problems ive tried all controller configs and can get left, right and fire to work but not up /down for example in jetpac man moves left and right and enter to fire but cannot get him to go up Any thoughts?.

ive never used the advanced key config program so id be lost there unless anyone has a preset config.

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks tom ive now tried Fuse and although has a good config still run into the same problems, i think i might have to read up how the advanced key configuration works in GameEx to map out the key controls, but thanks all the same.

I agree ZX Spectrum was actually my 2nd Computer as i had a ZX81 prior to that and only got a spectrum when i said to my parents if i couldn't have a spectrum id get an Oric or an Atom?? i think it was, as id saved enough up...so they got the spectrum as it was more popular even if a little more expense lol.

Ian

• simbamame changed the title to [ UPDATE ] zxspin with ipac

RIGHT I think i might have sussed this out, seems that the ipac2 does used some p2 commands as keys i think if i wire up 4 more buttons i might be able to map those to the most commonly used keys the speccy uses.. ie Z left X right Q for up and A for down enter works as fire/jump etc... i `ll give it a try and report back.