All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[Resolved] Glitchy Video playback after update?

m1rock

Anyone else have problems with video playback in gameex?   My game demo video playback is a glitchy with video stutter and random pixels even though the source video plays fine in Windows Media Player.   Seems to have occured a few updates ago.  

My video snaps are playing fine since the last two updates, but the rig I do most of my testing on is also pretty solid.

You might try installing/reinstalling the LAV Filters.

How good is your rig? Would you post your log.txt file from the LOG folder?

• Like 1

Hi,

I just did the update to Arcade Edition after not updating since 15.10 and I initially had some video weirdness going on.

I remembered this post by Tom a few months ago and went back and unchecked what he suggested in the LAV video settings.  The issues went away for me.

Just a suggestion for something to try.

• Like 2

Thanks kindly that did the trick!   By the way a couple more questions.   Whats the emulator number for EA origin?  I know steam is 1002.   Also I got a new theme added and for some reason it takes very long to load certain emulators and groups since I got it. (Space Invaders HD)   anyone run into that?