All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[Resolved] right mouse back page changed

peterson65

don't know for sure when it happened but I have a slick stick and the button that I push to go back a page in my theme in game ex no longer works. the button is the right mouse button. I have 15.32 now and put in my backup from a few months ago and it work but not on 15.32 did something change? also how do you tell what release number of gameex you are running? then I can see what version it worked on

thanks

Some changes were made with the last version or so in regards to input. I have a feeling that is the cause. However, I am not familiar with slick stick, so perhaps someone else who is can make a suggestion.

You can tell your GameEx version by looking at the log.txt file in the LOG folder. You should see it on the second line.

• 2 weeks later...

new update same problem I will have to go to an earlier gameex and not update for a while, cant go back a page with my slickstik control panel if the problem gets fixed can you please post . thanks for all your hard work on gameex

yes, allways has been for years, I can go back to a backup of a older version of gameex and its fine at some point something changed and some controls are remapped, I know there has been some major changes in gameex recently . I am sure it will  be fixed I had no problems with the version that worked so I will stick with it for now