All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy Birthday Draco!

tthurman

My how time flies, another year gone by, another notch in the controller!

If you've been around here for any amount of time, and if you're reading this you most certainly have, then your no doubt acquainted with Draco.  

His tireless efforts in the forums helping others down the path toward resolution are unprecedented.

Please join me in wishing Draco a very Happy Birthday!

Will shit! Happy birthday, my friend!

At least you can say this: dirt is still (a few days) older than you! :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Had a good birthday weekend overall. Yesterday we made a major dent in getting the garage cleaned out and replaced my pincab's Virtuapin v2 plunger and controller with a v3 setup after the v2 controller took a dirt nap. Now to get a things properly configured so I can actually play some pinball! 

Today did some clothes shopping which is something I am loathed to do but it was my once every 6 months trek and made more tolerable with my wife and daughter helping me pick out stuff. Just got back from eating some great seafood and will later end the b-day lemon meringue pie.  So a good day overall with family.

• Like 1