All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

my pincab WIP

andyco

• 2 weeks later...

WOW...I Actually did not realize you could run MAME and JUKEBOX via PINBALLX, i have GameEX installed on my PinCade.

I`m gonna have to read up on this as i was contemplating on building a jukebox, now maybe i dont need to. THANKS!!

@andyco can you please leave a post on how you added these ( jukebox and mame games ), i would love to be able to use mine as a jukebox or go to mame games all in the 1 app.

with mame run outside of pinballx and select a game and see wot screen it plays on if its a horizontal game then i play it on the backbox if it aint on the backbox go into mame settings for that game and select a different display screen my backbox is display 3. in the mame folder wrer your exe is make a dummy folder called dummyroms and in the pinballx settings for table path point it to the dummyrom folder.

• Thanks 1

@andyco nice 1 mate, thanks for these i`ll have a play a bit later when im home.  :D

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...