All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] Instant Sheller 0.9

Tom Speirs

Instant Sheller 0.9 released

Instant Sheller: It allows you to one click shell GameEx or any other front end. Its for Windows XP Service pack 2 and above, Vista, Windows 7 and the latest versions of Windows 10. It also requires the .net framework 2 service pack 1 or above. It features a one click 'Undo'.

Updated May 2018 for support for the latest versions of Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise. For Windows 10 Enterprise it can completely hide everything.

Download it here.

View the full article

• Thanks 4

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone tried this?

Tom, if this is working - you released a treasure very quietly! Did you test it on Windows 10? I tried to alter all the log-in + boot screen in Win 10 a couple of years ago and screwed my system up real bad (think had to do a re-image or something). 

Really wanna try it, but feels like a big risk. Maybe I'm going to have to finally research creating Hard Drive images. 

What does/doesn't it hide in Win 10 Pro?

PS - some weird s**t going on with the forums

Hi Stigz - Per Tom's response in this thread "Instant Sheller has been updated to support Windows 10 now.

To fully hide the operating system Enterprise edition is actually required.

It does work to an extent on the latest pro version but the login screen and animation cannot be hidden."

I believe that you can modify the login screen and animation to minimize the appearance. 

• 4 weeks later...

hello  i have a question  Instant Sheller only start emulator or arcade emulator? etc.

because i am tryng to start a pc game for windows not an emulator for example as crazy taxi 1 or outrun 2006resident evil 3 etc  those game instaled on the program files/c: directory. i put the exe of those games with instant sheller and they dont work, appear a white screen, like is supose to start and thats all, but with emulator such as project 64 runs well.                                     then it is not designed for games of the same operating system?     

thanks