All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

issues with ps4 controller

Skitso

I have Pinballx set up nicely and everything works without issues when using keyboard. I tried to configure PS4 controller but every button automatically sets to some axis before I can press the correct button. When I start pinballx, each flipper press skips two or three tables and when in table view, left flipper also nudges table. I'm using VPX tables and I just can't get it working.. any ideas? Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a very similar issue when trying to configure the flipper buttons, etc. in settings, difference is I'm using a digital plunger from Zebsboards that my buttons are wired through.  I've tried playing with the values in pinball.ini but can't get much response in PinballX.  I'll let you know if I figure anything out, but I'm running out of ideas.

1 hour ago, midhit6 said:

I am having a very similar issue when trying to configure the flipper buttons, etc. in settings, difference is I'm using a digital plunger from Zebsboards that my buttons are wired through.  I've tried playing with the values in pinball.ini but can't get much response in PinballX.  I'll let you know if I figure anything out, but I'm running out of ideas.

You should open a separate thread for your issue since not the same type of controller. You will want to attach copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files.