All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy Birthday Hansolo77!

Draco1962

Happy Birthday @hansolo77! Unlike the movie that bears your name, you are not a flop in this Outer Rim system! 

Thanks for all you do for the High Score comps and helping others get the most out of their emulation experiences!

:cheers:

• Like 2

Happy birthday friend! Hope you do something extra special! Catch a movie? I hear Solo is out, kinda has your name all over it... :)

Thanks guys!  For those of us in the USA, today marks a special day.  Not only because it's my birthday, but also because it's a day of Memorial, to all our fallen heroes in all our fought wars.  Let's not forget the lives they gave up to help keep our country safe and free.

Ok, back to the 40+ emails from websites saying Happy Birthday, the 20 or so PM's on Facebook, and the special "For me only" 50% off sale on POS (point of sale) equipment from eBay as a birthday gift.  Like I'll ever need that.  SMH