All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Update to 2.96...no more table/BG videos [RESOLVED]

Joppnl

Hello,

for a (very) long time I am using V2.42 but because of a minor issue I decided that before asking help for that minor issue to update to the latest version of PBX....

and now...the minor issue became a major issue.

Problem is that now with 2.96 I don't get table and BG video's anymore.

So... I did re-install the codecs again (as found on the homepage), did reboot the cab but nothing.

Topper-video's do work.

Table and BG video's are in F4V format (and worked before perfectly).

I did have a look into the game-manager but the video's are not missing. Did reload them there as a test and PBX says that they already exist (sure to overwrite yes/no)?) I did overwrite them for a test but still no effect.

What else can I try? Thanks for the support!

Edit: When I copy my 2.42 files  back again into the PBX dir it all works so that would say that the codecs etc are ok....
Edit 2 : After going back to 2.42 where everything (thankfully) worked ok I did re install 2.96 again and same effect:  almost all video's are not working.

log.txt

PinballX.ini

GREAT!

Thank you Tom...that was it..... unchecked these boxes and it worked....   only needed to exchange the XDMD.dll from the PBX package with the one from pin2dmd and now it functions like 2.42...thanks!

pbx2.49videoaanpassen.jpg

• rablack97 changed the title to Update to 2.96...no more table/BG videos [RESOLVED]
  • rablack97 locked this topic