All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Future Pinball doesn't start under Windows 10 [RESOLVED]

ZeeT

Hi,

I just build a new PC, installed Windows 10 Home x64 and wanted to use it for a Pinball Cabinet running Future Pinball.

Hardware: Intel Pentium G4400, 4GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 570

The Problem is Future Pinball doesn't start properly, it only Show the logo then closes instantly.
I have no idea why. I have been running Future Pinball on another PC with Windows 10 before and it works fine there.
I have set it to Win XP SP3 compatibility mode and am running it as Administrator.

Its a completely fresh windows installation, I only installed NVIDIA Dirvers, Future Pinball, BAM and Pinballx.
Could it be that I need to install something addtionally for it to run Future Pinball?

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read this post

Edited by tthurman
Moved: PinballX>General

Hi,

seems to be a Hardware issue :(
I switched the hdd for the one of the PC where its working on and had the same issue.

Has anyone else had issues with H110 Motherboards or could it be cpu?

OK now I feel somewhat stupid the Audio Driver that Windows automatically installed seemed to be the issue

I tried VPX and noticed it gave me Sound Errors, so I reinstalled the Audio Driver from the Mainboard Website and now it works fine. :) 

• rablack97 changed the title to Future Pinball doesn't start under Windows 10 [RESOLVED]
  • rablack97 locked this topic