All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

The UK Royal Wedding

stigzler

Hi. I hope you share my love for Dr Dave as much as Megan Sparkle. I'm normally a very cynical man, withdrawing for basefuck and instagrub, but somehow, in the miracles of miracles, this wormed/blessed its way through my skillfully crafted walls of bolloc*s:

BastardAndBastard.png

did you get the same coverage at you wedding?

In RE: to this topic title:

The US not givin' an eff-dash-dash-dash. Lol!

I'll be sleeping at 6:30 AM and my DVR can't record aenemas. It's a setting. Har har!!

It's colonial politics 101. Marry an American, then inherit America!

The french tried that by marring native Americans. It would have worked too, except It's slower than "manifest destiny". Notice how I used the euphemism we good little American history students are taught to substitute for "genocide". Where's my gold star? Maybe it's hiding under that blanket (veil?), wait a moment...yep, it was hiding Gold bars, smallpox, Victor biased history...all kinds of shameful things. But don't feel bad, the Romans, Huns, Crusaders, Conquistadors, Russians, Brits, and pretty much everyone did it or is doing it too. Were all just one big dysfunctional (homicidal) family.  

Seriously though, I think it's marginally neat to see an American princess. Harry always was a bit of a wild boy.

Gees, will you Americans get over yourselves about the tyranny. We were conquered by the French, raped and pillaged by the Vikings, had our capital demolished by fire then by the Germans, and have had your culture forced on us. You don't see us keep going on about it or complaining. We don't care or even acknowledge any of it any more. It's ancient history.

PS: If you account for private health care you pay more tax then us now anyway!

Oh my! I think it is safe to say that there isn't country on this planet that hasn't been raped, pillaged, plundered, buggered, murdered by another for resources, land, a piece of ass, etc.

1 hour ago, Draco1962 said:

Oh my! I think it is safe to say that there isn't country on this planet that hasn't been raped, pillaged, plundered, buggered, murdered by another for resources, land, a piece of ass, etc.

The sovereign country of Stigzler has yet to be invaded or colonised. I think Trump knows mine is bigger than his.  

Congratulations to Dave and Tina for getting married the other day...

When I studied the history of western civilization, I was struck by the similarity to Groundhogs day. We're doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over again. It's satirically funny at this point.

Ours is a young and idealistic society, this is true. It'd be cute, if the matches it's playing with wern't thermonuclear warheads.

7 hours ago, Tom Speirs said:

Gees, will you Americans get over yourselves about the tyranny.

Lol.

I did a ancestry thing a few years back and found relation going back to the Mayflower. I also found out that my relatives sided with the British. So there's that.