All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PinballX Crash on Table Exit (Random)

ahunteje

Hi.  First off, I have to say I am pretty new to this hobby.  It may be a total id10T error on my part.  I have a 3 screen setup.  Randomly, only upon exit, a table will make PinballX crash out to the desktop.  

Here are my system specs:

Windows 7 x64
NVIDIA Quadro K3100M
32 GB Ram

I have attached all the files I think are needed.  If there is anything else I need to post let me know.  Thank you for looking and thanks for any help you can give me on this.

log.txt

PinballX.ini

Visual Pinball.xml

VP9.xml

VPX.xml

• 2 weeks later...

I've had my share of unexplained crashes and I just uploaded to the latest 2.94. I then started to see something that hasn't happened before. I have two animated *.gif in the loading folder and these both started to freeze PBX. Took them away and it has been rock solid so far. I just wonder if this might have been the reason for my intermittent crashes.

With the new version. It seems that the videos I've previously recorder are more washed out than what they where before ?! Well. Something I can live with - probably is about time I record new ones on 4k ( current vids are 1080p )