All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Exchanging the Xpadder program by another

Alan Ribas

As I said in other posts in this forum due to an update of the Windows 10 operating system, the Xpadder program stopped working 100%.
Currently if more than one control is connected when a game starts the key mapping fails on all the controls, being necessary, after starting the game, minimize your screen and manipulate the Xpadder screen so that the keys come back to work .

I mentioned the problem to the developer of Xpadder, however he was not interested in solving the problem, claiming that for such a correction it would be necessary to rewrite most of the Xpadder codes.

Given this scenario, would it be possible to use another keystroke mapping program together with the gameex? Would it be possible to create a plugin just as it exists for the Xpadder program, to work in an integrated way with the gameex?

8 hours ago, Draco1962 said:

Try x360ce or Antimicro?

They had told me about these other two programs before. But the plugin made to work with Xpadder's gameex is something sensational. Allowing me to donate the keys specifically for each game.

The problem with using these programs that you recommended is that I would miss the possibility of making these settings specific to each game. Video games that have the layout look like the xbox one controls that I have no problem. But other systems like mega drive, saturn, 3DO and other inumeros require a specific configuration for your games. At each game the buttons change positions ... one hour attacks ... another hour jumps ... another time uses some special ..... that's boring !!

Would there be a possibility to create a plugin just like we have for xapdder for some of these key mapping programs that were 100% functional in today's windows 10?