All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Can't exit to desktop:: PinballX and Windows 10

jdsabin1

I believe I have everything setup properly. I am running the latest versions of *everything*  in a 3 screen cabinet with Windows 10 (exe's running as admin, etc) and an Ipac 2. I am only running the latest Visual PInball (v 10.4) as far as an emulator. Anyway, PinballX starts fine, I can use lshift and rshift (flippers) to  view my installed games but then when simply trying to exit to the desktop I select by using the quit key I mapped (f) and navigate to exit and I cannot for the life of me find any key on the keyboard that will acknowledge that I then want to exit. I instinctively figured I could just press enter but that doesn't register at all. I am using a keyboard by the way just to see how this all works. i do have button mappings, etc on my cabinet already. 

Anyone have any ideas? I am completely stumped and this has to be something obvious. 

Thanks. 

@jdsabin1 please mark post as [ RESOLVED ]