All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Gameex x Script x Autoit

Alan Ribas

Good night people.

Through Autoit I have created files with .au3 extension on my computer.
each .au3 file has a series of commands to run a specific game.
I put all these ".au3" files in the roms folder however the gameex can not see these files showing me an empty list.

What should I do to have gameex recognize such files?
I tried to add the ".au3" extension in the "rom filter" field but it also did not work.

1) Can anyone tell me how to make gameex run these different scripts?

2) What command line should I use in this case?
This would work: "[ROMPATH] \ [ROMFILE]"

Why not convert them to .exe files and call it a day? 

Without attaching your gameex.ini and log.txt files just guessing that GameEx is not loading AHK. If you compile the script as an .exe, it should work.

15 minutes ago, Draco1962 said:

Why not convert them to .exe files and call it a day? 

Without attaching your gameex.ini and log.txt files just guessing that GameEx is not loading AHK. If you compile the script as an .exe, it should work.

Thank you Draco 1962.
That worked...
But the gamex window does not lose focus ...
I remember having a problem like this ..... the emulator starts normally running the game, but the window of the gameex disappears for a moment but soon returns to the front of the window of the emulator ... But I do not remember how I fixed this ...

I discovered that the emulator closes when the "CTRL + Q" keys are pressed. I'm trying to add the command in the "Keys to send on Exit" field, but I do not think it's sorting it right.

Can anyone tell me what would be the correct command representing the "CTRL + Q" keys?

I tried the commands:     

^{Q}     and      %{F4}

however the emulator simply does not close. I'm out of ideas ....<_<