All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Wizards World Pinball

Kustom Kid

Greetings and salutations,

I know it's been a minute since I've been on here, but I want to share this because I'm sure some of you might want to take the trip to see it. A pinball only arcade opened a few months ago just outside of Fort Wayne, Indiana. It's called Wizard's World. They're already in the process of expanding. I believe they have 30 tables at the moment with plans to expand to over 60. I've yet to go, but it looks awesome. If anyone finds themselves in the area give a shout out and I'd love to show you how bad I am at pinball and have a pint with you.

• Like 1

Can't say I've ever been there, but never say never! 

Someday, perhaps we can show each other how it isn't done:lol:

Great to see you posting!  I hope all is well with your family as you continue to settle in from the move.  

• Like 1

Glad to see you are back and doing well. Other than Dave and Buster's, the pickings are slim in Jacksonville Florida on the pinball and arcade scene. There was an attempt a few years ago by a couple to open a classic arcade, but funding was insufficient.