All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Trying to make an all light gun cab.

DieKatzchen

I've got dual guns working in Mame, but apparently GameEx is another story. I can make the guns present as a touch device in GameEx, but they don't work unless I enable mouse too. but for some reason when I do that the menu scrolls all the way to the right on load for no discernable reason. Can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong?

On 4/27/2018 at 5:56 PM, stigzler said:

aimtraks?

Nah, wiimotes with a software called Touchmote. Want aimtraks, can't exactly afford them. 

On 4/27/2018 at 6:32 PM, Draco1962 said:

Touchpad support enabled?

I think so. Do I have to do anything other than turning it on in it's menu? The one after the inputs?

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's enabled because shooting buttons makes them work, I just can't get the menus to behave. 

Huh. I was using touch because using mouse mode makes the pointer (EDIT: "flip") out in windows when there are two guns, but apparently in GameEx it only pays attention to the first one it sees. Now I just need to find a way to make my targets bigger. Selecting a game is okay if I 'change view' until it's icons, but the 'play game' menu is still hard to use. Any way to make that icons?