All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Game Manager.exe Table limit?

Pookamoondo

I use PinballX to launch my Visual Pinball tables, but I seem to have come across a problem with the Game  Manager.

When I try and add more than around 430 tables I am unable to add another as the entry boxes (like Game, Manufacturer etc…)  are at the very bottom of the screen and will no longer let me enter anything…

I asked around the net and I have since been told this seems to be a limitation with the Game Manager…

Will this be fixed in a future update?

There is a limitation with Game List Manager as to the max number of tables it will load for a single XML file.

That said, many get around that by editing the XML files directly via a text editor, such as Notepad. I prefer its free and more robust cousin Notepad++ as it keeps the XML structures nice and tidy.

7 hours ago, Draco1962 said:

There is a limitation with Game List Manager as to the max number of tables it will load for a single XML file.

That said, many get around that by editing the XML files directly via a text editor, such as Notepad. I prefer its free and more robust cousin Notepad++ as it keeps the XML structures nice and tidy.

Is the limit 430 entries?