All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PinBall v2.64-v2.75 Review/Status

jimmay3

Still experiencing several 3 consistent issues since v2.50, thus still running v2.65 with the Pause button disabled:

1.) Slow or Frozen Displays (Backglass, DMD, Playfield) when changing tables within the menu.

2.) Pause/Resume not functioning.

3.) Instructions shrunk on Backglass.

Anyone else eperiencing these???

2.64 - Good fast BG & DMD Video, Bad Pause/Resume

2.65 - Good fast BG & DMD Video, Bad Pause/Resume

2.67 - Bad slow/frozen BG & DMD, Good Pause/Resume

2.70 - Bad slow/frozen BG & DMD, Good Pause/Resume

2.74 - 1st Rollback (BG & DMD Ok but Slow/Lagging at times, Good Pause/Resume, Instructions Small)

2.75 - 2nd Rollback (BG & DMD Ok but Slow/Lagging at times, Good Pause/Resume, Instructions Small)

Tried a fresh download and install of LAV 0.71 and a reboot, seemed to clear all with v2.75 except:

-Small Instruction Cards on only certain tables.

-Can not select Instructions from the Pause/Resume menu.

I only used the default selected LAV install, see attached...

log.txt

PinballX.ini

lav.JPG

Your post is just black on mobile. So i have not got a clue what you are saying. Could you please post it again and not messing with the format or colors please?

If its a video issue please review the forum as there are several recent posts with solutions.

Didn't change any colors, don't even know how?  Here it is again...

Tried a fresh download and install of LAV 0.71 and a reboot, seemed to clear all video issues with v2.75 except:

1.) Instruction Cards on only certain tables are very small and in the top left corner vs full screen (seems to be based file type, .png are full screen, but .swf are shrunk).  I only used the default selected LAV install, but doubt that would affect it the instruction cards being shrunk...

2.) Can not select Instructions from the Pause/Resume menu.

PBX v2.81 and LAV v0.71 fixed all and new menus format is great with favs.

I did note when I paused, the menu has an instruction choice, but when selected it does not do anything, flyers/resume/exit all work perfect.

Thanks for the continued support and your efforts to the community...

[SETTINGS].log

log.txt

PinballX.ini