All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Instruction Cards Shrinkage?

Pike13

Not sure if this is a bug or feature so apologies if I missed the change log that stated this was on purpose...but are the instructions that you can display not suppose to take up the whole (backglass) screen anymore?  Seems sometime after 2.65 when I attempt to show the instructions it only shows in the top/left backglass screen.  Perhaps 1/6 of the screen.

Usually this is okay as you can still make out the instructions but they previously filled up the whole screen.  And for some of the instructions I have, specifically the animated instruction cards that were put together for Pinball FX2 (here) , that amount of space isn't enough to show the detail.

I'm using PinballX 2.75 in a three screen cabinet.  Noticed the problem in both normal launching and one click launching mode.  If it is a feature, anyway to turn it off?

As an aside, is there an official change log that shows the changes between versions?  I can't seem to find one and the download page usually doesn't have anything listed.  Am I totally missing something or looking in the wrong place?

PinballX.ini

log.txt

Could be, but some tables have full screen and others small in upper left corner, I'm wondering if there is 2 diff based on file type.  I have some in png and some in swf, so have to check.

Yes, this issue seems to have started a v2.74 and something to do with file type.

All .swf files appear to shrink to top left corner of BG and .png stay full screen like the past...

Example attached, my Blank Knight is Small, but Black Knight 200 is large...

instructions.JPG

Incase the prior is unreadable...

Yes, this issue seems to have started a v2.74 and something to do with file type.

All .swf files appear to shrink to top left corner of BG and .png stay full screen like the past...

8 minutes ago, PootisSpencer said:

Sorry but this still hasn't worked for me. Its still shrinking the instruction cards that are .swf format

Attach copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files.