All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Vote for the next Ben Heck - voting closes tomorrow!

stigzler

Ben Heck does lots of cool mods/builds around retro gaming and he's off (my guess is he got sick of Element 14 trying to own him).

He's throwing a competition to find his replacement, and I'd implore you to get your vote in. To save time, I found what I think is the most fantastic-ist and ask you to vote for this guy:

https://www.element14.com/community/docs/DOC-89165/l/hack-like-heck-mike-g-retro-switch?ICID=Mfilmfest-contestant-widget

His work's amazing - detailed, creative and imaginative. OK - so he's also from the UK, but I promise you, that's not my bias!

Give him a vote. 

"Londonite" !!??!?

How dare you sir - I challenge you to a duel.

I know how it looks, but honestly - skip through the others' builds and his comes out head and shoulders above them..

@hansolo77 should vote for him as he also did an awesome mini NES case

This guy's 'big reveal' bit is hilarious:

3 hours ago, stigzler said:

Ben Heck does lots of cool mods/builds around retro gaming and he's off (my guess is he got sick of Element 14 trying to own him).

He's throwing a competition to find his replacement, and I'd implore you to get your vote in. To save time, I found what I think is the most fantastic-ist and ask you to vote for this guy:

https://www.element14.com/community/docs/DOC-89165/l/hack-like-heck-mike-g-retro-switch?ICID=Mfilmfest-contestant-widget

His work's amazing - detailed, creative and imaginative. OK - so he's also from the UK, but I promise you, that's not my bias!

Give him a vote. 

Looks cool! However, his camera angle at the beginning displays his upper torso in a way that when he is talking he looks like he is tied to the chair!

• Like 1