All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

You can't make this stuff up....

tthurman

At least it's not that bad, kinda lude and objective, but I've seen way worse at school. I wonder why it got so much run? Scares me to think what would have happened if Social media and cell phones were around when I was in school. Crazy!

12 hours ago, tthurman said:

Really?

It's been a while for me obviously but had I got caught even wearing that in the house my ass would have been beaten to a pulp and I would have been grounded for months.

For example, a couple of known trouble makers in my class took advantage of a naive substitute teacher by convincing him our regular teacher gave them permission to display a GWAR concert during class. If you know the band GWAR, then you can understand the level of inappropriate! We got well past the blood spewing, aduiance bathing dragon slaying, and to the part of the honeymoon where the main performer's giant phallus dowses the audience before the substitute teacher decided he'd been duped. I can tell you the consequences were light and unremarkable. I think they got suspended, but were back a couple of days later. No social media for it to blow up on and make a national scandal forcing the hammer of expulsion.