All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

New Kid In Town (Eager to Learn With Money TO burn...lol)

KnightRiderX420

tried a few other F.E. and now I'm on this one... I hope the forum is actualy active and people are willing to help as a few of the other ones  I tried are dead... I am definitely considering becoming premium FTP access sounds sweet. I'm online a lot so if your lookin for an easy going retro gamer/home brewer don't hesitate to drop me a line...

( I realize I just got here but by chance are there any staff positions open or 1 I could  apply for? I am a Super mod on another forum so I do have some experience but this content is a little different... anyways, thankis all and glad to be here :)

Evenin + welcome an all that. Whatcha bringing to the party? Good choice with GameEx - we're a bunch of mardy ole buggers, but get the job done and I've never seen an issue go unresolved yet...

+ you come in at exciting times with the release of a brand new version just around the corner.