All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

ALT TAB Focus issue [RESOLVED]

Tyboderek

Tom and rablack97,

I could no longer comment on my last topic since was closed because I was able to have a work around using rablack97's  VPX.exe auto hot key program he so graciously provided.

I do believe there is a focus problem within PINBALLX.  I followed all of the installation guidelines and was only able run subsequent tables by entering ALT TAB or running his VPX .exe ahk file.  PINBALLX certainly allowed for running the executables so kudos for that.  I troubleshot this for days before finally implementing his ahk fix to get the focus correct without having to use a keyboard.  First table loads great but seems to lose focus somewhere in the process of cleaning out the old table and loading the next selection.

rablack97 - I would love to get a copy of your ahk script so I can better understand what you did within in.  I certainly understand if youd rather keep it to yourself.

Tom - please dont take this as me being negative about your product.  I just think it this focus issue could be resolved, it would allow for a faster smoother install.  I am surpirsed more people are not experiencing the lack of focus issue.

Thank you both again for your assistance is helping me find a workaround  

nothing copywritten :)

Gui +AlwaysOnTop -Caption +ToolWindow -border
Gui Color, 0
Gui, Show, % "w" 6000 " h" 3000, Black Screen
Sleep 16000
GUI Destroy
exitapp

adjust the sleep if you feel the black screen is up too long. 16000 = 16 secs

It's not calling VPX in the script, but that could be added as well, to bring the table window to the front, but just running this fixed my focus issue accidentally.

It was mainly used to cover up the vpx loading windows.

• rablack97 changed the title to ALT TAB Focus issue [RESOLVED]
  • rablack97 locked this topic