All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PINemHi New version 1.3.1 released

Dna Disturber

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that there is a new version of PINemHi released.

This new version includes all the hiscores for the newer STERN roms (SAM) and is compatible with vpinmame version 3.0

You can overwrite the files in your pinballx directory , you only have to setup the paths in pinemhi.ini to your visual pinball and or future pinball directory's

1240 roms are supported for visual pinball and all for future pinball. For visual pinball that means roughly 425 games that are supported.

Dna Disturber

PINemHi 1.3.1.zip

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Thanks for the update, seems to be working for me, except AC\DC 1.68 Colored? I can see it in the pinemhi.ini file,

"AC/DC Limited Edition (V1.68) (Colored)=acd_168hc.nv"

But when I try I get an error.

C:\PinballX>pinemhi.exe acd_168hc.nv
Not supported rom : C:\Visual Pinball\VPinMAME\nvram\acd_168hc.nv

The nvram file exists, if I try acd_168h.nv it works fine.

Thanks,

Wob

Hi Wob,

It's not an error , It really means that the rom is not supported (yet).:D

I didn't put the color roms in , I wil put them on my todo list for the next release.

Maybe they are the same as the non colored ones then it will be a pretty quick and an easy thing to do.

If that is the case i will release an update soon with them in it.

The roms mentioned in pinemhi.ini are in fact all the roms supported by vpinmame 3.0

That section is for frontends (like pinballx) to determine which rom is being used at the start of a game.

• 3 weeks later...

What would you do with this information?  Can you import it into PBX to display somewhere or is this just for a "To have" kid of thing.  Do not get me wrong I think it is neat just curious of the practical application of it.

Hi rtkiii,

this is a tool to display the hiscores without playing a game.

some people use this to display it in the frontend

so for instance you can go to the information screen in pbx and see the hiscores without starting the table.

it's already in pbx but an old version...comes with the installation

all the hiscores you see in pinballx come from this tool

i also have created an online database where you can send your scores....doesn't have to be on the hiscore list on your cab/computer. You can start challenges there and you even get badges for certain things you have achieved.

and you can compare your scores with others....you need to install a plugin for that..only thing is the newest version is not on this site yet. Will do that pretty soon...that one is called pinemhi leaderboard plugin. 

• Like 2