All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PinballX 2.67 Black screen [RESOLVED]

starac

5 hours ago, Tom Speirs said:

I tried the files you supplied. I can only duplicate the issues if I uninstall LAV codecs.

For the test you need a graphic that is not integrated...I tried on two laptops with integrated card no problem

I tested on all scenarios. I don't have any AMD gear though.

I get everything described in this topic if I uninstall LAV codecs.

I realise that does not help you though but I just don't know what your issue is at this point.

There have been a few users having issues with both GameEx and PinballX with the VMR9 rendering improvements but there really should be no issues that are generic in nature.

I've spent a couple of hours trying to get 2.70 working tonight and no joy. I've updated my driver's, reinstalled everything - still no video playback. Think I'm out of ideas...

Any chance of having the new video decoding as an option so that those of us having problems can continue to use new builds? We're kinda stuck on 2.65 or below otherwise and it's a shame not to be able to keep up to date.

Id rather get the issue fixed. I am happy to work on it but not being able to duplicate it causes a problem. If someone can make a PC for me availailable for me to remote into is the only thing I can think would help. So it really depends on the generosity of others.

Thanks Tom for your efforts;)

It is necessary to delete all codec pack and Lav and fresh installation of Lav only for 32bit:

I have 3 video monitors and I use three videos CPU 30-35$%max!

Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 64-bit

Ati RX480

Only RGB RGB32 OFF

0-02-04-3bd900027392f259eb3be067e91351aeae9f5236fb862dab0f842274a8b23a79_full.thumb.jpg.7dc22bf8f98bae744ddeca0c23b10a1c.jpg

• rablack97 changed the title to PinballX 2.67 Black screen [RESOLVED]
  • rablack97 locked this topic