All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

2.66 here - hardware accelerated video rendering

Tom Speirs

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Turned it all down. To just 1 system . VPX.  Then to just VP. Then to just FX3.   I can get the system to crash on each one in the exact same manner.

However my crashing in the event viewer is what this is showing me. All 3 the same error codes

IMG_0598.JPG

Hmm. I am out of ideas..  I reinstalled pbx again. So its using your xdmd and its doing the same. so one less thing on my list of possibilities.  

What all is different in terms of needs between 2.65 and 2.67? 2.65 works just fine. but .67 crashes. How many things could be different?

Made sure Lavs were uptodate. Updated Video Drivers. Reinstalled PBX and VPX AIO for DX and .Net.   

IS your collection 600 strong on the cab like mine? All 4K videos. All less than 3mb avg is my guess after aquick look

Sorry lol. My bad. Yes I am running EVERYTHING at 4k. Static images for Backglass. But 4K Playfield.  Also... I have issues getting custom dmd videos to play with my pin2dmd. but thats not as important to me at the moment.

Tray icon is enabled. Before my videos acted as such in the video in dropbox.  Now i just get black screen. Occassionally a video plays in the screen for me to see. Lav Video Settings is open on my backglass to watch for anything.