All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Command Line x Xenia x CXBX Reloaded

Alan Ribas

I'm trying to run the XENIA and CXBX Reloaded emulator games through gameex, but the command lines I use do not work. I tried searching the internet but could not find it. Could someone pass me the command lines of these two emulators?

already tried these lines:

Cxbx.exe ""[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]""

Cxbx.exe "[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]"

xenia.exe "[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]"

xenia.exe ""[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]""

sorted out:

xenia.exe "[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]"

The problem was that the emulator XENIA would not accept if I created a shortcut to the game by filtering the extension ".lnk". I solved the problem by renaming the game file that had a bizzaro name, full of numbers for the game name itself.

..................................................................................................................

Cxbx.exe "[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]"

Rom filter: *.xbe

This emulator also did not accept to initiate the game through a shortcut. I just added to the "rom filter" field the right extension of the game.

...................................................................................................................

Glad you got it sorted, please mark as [RESOLVED]