All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

VpinballX pops up while loading in pinballx

uncels

I run pinballx in a 2 monitor setup & have selected vpinball992 as default in pinballx settings, however i have vpx tables too,

i have seperate xml files 1 for vpt tables which are loaded with vpinball992 

The other xml file is for VPX tables, so i added     <alternateexe>VPinballX.exe</alternateexe> as last line for each table in visual pinball X.xml  so it starts with vpinballx.

That works fine, but the vpinballx window is popping up in pinballx while loading.   Is there a way to keep it on background while loading?  

I searched in settings, but couldn't find it.

no you have to use an ahk script to hide it if you want a clean vpx boot. this blacks the screen out until vpx starts

download autohotkey

open a new txt file, put this code in it

Gui +AlwaysOnTop -Caption +ToolWindow -border
Gui Color, 0
Gui, Show, % "w" 6000 " h" 3000, Black Screen
Sleep 16000
GUI Destroy
exitapp

the sleep is in second so 16000 = 16 sec, tweak as needed

save the file as .ahk

right click and you will see compile.exe

point the launch before to this file.

Thanks for replying, i keep that in mind.

The problem was, i had 2 functions on 1 Button. I changed that & the problem is solved.

Next problem i have when quiting a table, sometimes the window pops up Pinball9 or X has ended. Clicking on it closes the window, but it is annoying.

Can this be fixed?