All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Can PC/Windows 10 startup be hidden with image/video?

TommyBee

• 1 month later...
To disable the Windows splash screen that shows the process of Windows loading as it is starting, follow the steps below.
  1. Click the Start button and in the Run or Search for programs and files text box, type msconfig and press Enter. ...
  2. Click on the Boot tab. ...
  3. On the Boot tab, check the "No GUI boot" option.
  4. Click OK.

hope that helps :-)

That's normal for windows 10. I believe no gui boot just stops the animation while loading windows.

If you really want to hide everything you should look for an up to date shelling guide for windows 10 if there is one.

Some windows 10 versions also have embedded mode options which I've not personally not looked into but I know they have not been discussed on this forum yet.

Come back and let us know how you do.

I wont comment on ripping off MS and technically the video breaks the forum rules but I do believe this is only an enterprise feature. I believe its part of the embedded feature set. 

EDIT: See below it is also available in pro version.

Actually it may well be in the pro version too. I believe this is a new feature in the Win 10 April release.

Its available in "Windows 10 Pro for Workstations" as I am looking at it now.

Update: The feature IS available in regular pro version of Windows 10 but not home. I believe the feature was added to the regular pro version in an update. Probably the April 2018 release.

No worries.

Instant Sheller has been updated to support Windows 10 now.

To fully hide the operating system Enterprise edition is actually required.

It does work to an extent on the latest pro version but the login screen and animation cannot be hidden.