All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

How do I run a Reu file in Winvice

methodman

It's just an image. if you do not have a REU image, VICE will create a 'blank' image for you automatically. If you do have a REU image, VICE will 'reuse' that image. It's like having a battery-backed REU. 
If you are going to use a REU for GEOS usage, I suggest you create a 2Mb REU image. 

tHIS may help you....

http://vice-emu.sourceforge.net/vice_7.html

Edited by simbamame

I 'm not sure what they mean by slots.  There are 4 cartridge slots, but I don't see them and none of the cartridges when I attach seem to change the screen, so then I reset which again does nothing.  I set a card to 1024 memory and still am getting nothing.  I looked at the cartridge  I/o settings but none of the tosec images seem to work.    Thanks for helping me out.

I have never tinkedred with Geos and it seems that compared to the Atari 800 emulators Vice is much more complicated to deal with.  So by blank image you don't mean an empty floppy disk do you?  Every experience I have tried to create with the cartridges has failed.  So I'm not sure what my next attempt should be.  Anyways I'll at it again today?   Do you need to have Geos installed to use it?  Do I need to build a version of Winvice with Geos installed?