All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

New Full Color Pinball FX2 DMD videos for Pin2DMD

TommyBee

Hi all, I just finished building my pinball cabinet a couple of months ago. I started out setting up PinballX with the 69 Pinball FX2 tables I had previously purchased. Thanks to a lot of great community members, I found outstanding backglass and playfield videos and wheel images. However, I had difficulty finding color DMD videos that would work with my Pin2DMD display.

I don't know if this is a common problem for Pin2DMD owners, but I created videos for the FX2 tables I own and wanted to share them in case they are useful to others. I've also attached one of the videos as an example. I know a lot of folks have moved on to Pinball FX3, but I've held off until they work out the issues I've read about with cabinet support.

I've uploaded the videos to the PinballX FTP site in the "/-PinballX-/Other Uploads/TommyBee/Media/Pinball FX2/Real DMD Color Videos" folder. There is a "Readme.txt" file there that explains the contents.

To use the videos with PinballX, copy the contents of the "NO_TITLES" or "TITLES" subfolder on the FTP site to your PinballX's "Media/Pinball FX2/Real DMD Color Videos" folder.

Enjoy!

Tommy

Alien_Isolation.avi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2