All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

2.65 Pause [RESOLVED]

Vizzini

What happens is when I hit pause PinballX returns to the main screen where I can select tables. VPX is left running in the background. I have pause mapped to P on the keyboard. I recently did try to map also to joypad 2 button. I have a Zeb's V1 controller setup with the keyboard/joypad firmware. An odd thing I did notice is that button comes up a joypad button 1 in PinballX. It show right as 2 in windows and VP. If I clear out the joypad setting, I still have the issue with P on the keyboard alone. I haven't updated my ini for quite a few releases

Log does seem to report a related error.

20:31:55.8  3/12/2018:  E:\Visual Pinball\VPinballX.exe /play -"E:\Visual Pinball\TablesX\StrangerThings v2.1-DOF.vpx"
20:31:57.6  3/12/2018:  E:\PinballX\vpauto.exe
20:32:13.6  3/12/2018:  Hidden Visual Pinball Editor Window
20:32:16.3  3/12/2018:  In game
20:32:16.3  3/12/2018:  The value of argument 'value' (0) is invalid for Enum type 'ProcessPriorityClass'.
20:32:16.3  3/12/2018:  Parameter name: value
20:32:16.3  3/12/2018:     at System.Diagnostics.Process.set_PriorityClass(ProcessPriorityClass value)
20:32:16.3  3/12/2018:     at PinballX.FrmMain.q()

PinballX - Copy.ini

log.txt

I thought it was maybe because I had some undefined keycodes. I tried the following in the ini, but same problem.

[JoyCodes]
quit=10
left=15
right=15
select=15
rotate=3
pageleft=4
pageright=5
exitemulator=6
ingame=1
instructions=14

I Believe your error points to a framework issue, do you have the latest version installed?. I  think 4.7 is latest, and 2nd issue look here

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.diagnostics.process.priorityclass(v=vs.110).aspx

On 3/15/2018 at 7:02 PM, simbamame said:

I Believe your error points to a framework issue, do you have the latest version installed?. I  think 4.7 is latest, and 2nd issue look here

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.diagnostics.process.priorityclass(v=vs.110).aspx

Thanks for the ideas. My registry tells me I already have v4.7.02556 installed. I tried to update anyway with the web installer and it also tells me I am up to date.

I'm not sure about your second suggestion.

9 hours ago, bryhud said:

I went back and installed previous updates. Mine works as expected until 2.64 then it is exiting without closing the emulator.

I tried to roll back, but still saw the issue. Maybe I only went back 2.64.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm seeing same issue...

In Game Pause Mode not Resuming

PinballX v2.65, just noticed Pause mode no longer working, doesn't give a "Resume Game" option on menu, thus opens 2 tables at once vs Resuming to original table that was open.  Double Checked all my key settings, all looks good...

• rablack97 changed the title to 2.65 Pause [RESOLVED]
  • rablack97 locked this topic