All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

3-10-18 Only - Select Mario Products

tthurman

Ha! Decent! I got one for my desk yesterday with a gift card I had laying around. Looking forward to it! I didn't know they lit up.

• 3 weeks later...

Just Bought Link, Mario, and Sonic. I also got a Mario Question box lamp. I'm going to put Mario on the lamp. Then place sonic and link on either side. These will go on the top of my arcade cabinet. I got Micro usb adapters for them so I can hook all of them up to the PC running the Arcade. So when I power it on, they light up with the marquee. Should be pretty cool.

I just need to find a way to mount them so they don't fall off.

EDIT:

I had to modify the Question Box lamp so it will power on the moment the USB powers up. It had a momentary switch that I replaced with a Latching type. Luckily it's the exact switch I used in my MiniNES (Nestalgia) project. So I had an extra lying around. A quick solder job and it worked like a charm. I can still turn it on/off the way it worked before too, so nothing lost. Something I didn't realize about the Lamp when I bought it was that it makes a coin sound when it turns on.  A nice touch when the arcade turns on! I'm still waiting on Link, but he will go where Mario is now and Mario will be on top of the question block. Here is a pic:

5abfd2dd2d73f_PixelPalsonmyArcadeCab.thumb.jpg.a094987d46c0d11599c152826ca252d5.jpg