All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

missing docklet

galacticNEW.thumb.png.321dc8ab746df1a4a024a653ba8526f6.pngWas going threw my tables and came across Battlestar Galactica, couldn't find a docket so i made 1. Feel Free to share.

• Like 1

as requested @Pike13

battlestarOS.thumb.png.bab0fb1f456f7d7630d003bb36a3c9d9.png

ps please click the heart if you like this :-)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Pike13 said:

That was quick, thanks!  Great picture you found.

No worries, if there are any you require just let me know what system and title and i`ll do my best.

• 1 month later...

@Pike13 Sorry for the delay was on holiday, try these. 

comet.png

fire3.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pike13 said:

Thank you once again!  No problem on the delay of course, any time you make to take these requests  is sincerely appreciated.

Thank you, if you have any other requests please ask away as is nice to be able to help out.

@Pike13PS if you could like the post that would be appreciated as i get a notification so i know the request has been done :-)

Hi simbamame, thanks again for the docklets!

Hopefully this doesn't come across as ungrateful, as I am sincerely appreciative, but what do you think about modifying the Fire! and Comet docklets to include the font/graphics from the machine for the name that runs along the bottom?  An example of graphics that you might be able to incorporate are here and here.

I guess I really liked how you did it for Battlestar Galactica where the name matches what you see in the table.

Again, thanks for all you do.

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/05/2018 at 7:10 PM, Pike13 said:

Hi simbamame, thanks again for the docklets!

Hopefully this doesn't come across as ungrateful, as I am sincerely appreciative, but what do you think about modifying the Fire! and Comet docklets to include the font/graphics from the machine for the name that runs along the bottom?  An example of graphics that you might be able to incorporate are here and here.

I guess I really liked how you did it for Battlestar Galactica where the name matches what you see in the table.

Again, thanks for all you do.

@Pike13 Not a problem i`ll look into As soon as i can got a bit on next few days but its on my to do list. Also i appreciate your input and im only too happy to tweek the docklets to how people prefer them, so thanks :D

@Pike13 is this what your after?

cometnew1.png

firenew1.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

you are more than welcome @Pike13 if you or any other member require missing docklets please let us know and ill do my best to help accommodate, i also do future pinball ones as well.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi @simbamame, if you have the time, a couple of relatively recent tables: Charlie's Angels (backglass here, non-docklet wheel here) and Ghostbusters LE (backglass here).  I know that there are some Ghostbusters megadocklet versions floating around out there but from what I can find they are either the JP 'Slimer' version or a wheel with melted marshmallow on the characters  (at least I hope that is marshmallow).

Thanks for whenever you can get around to it.

@Pike13

Have a go with these, not sure about the last 1 may try a better 1 but as usual please mention how you would like them to be if needed.

Ian

62483802_charliesangels.thumb.png.ffcf593393900196ccf274cdab267d19.png

ghost busters.png

captain fantastic.png

• Thanks 1

On 6/17/2018 at 10:00 AM, stigzler said:

Sounds like HideOS.exe to me. I've had similar problems with it. There's a setting in GemVoy to disable HideOS.exe entirely. That stops it for me.

thanks.

Thanks once again @simbamame.  They look good. I guess if you are looking for feedback, I would just mention that it would be nice to have the title of the Ghostbusters and Charlie's Angels be transparent (I guess the GB title wouldn't work as-is because of the black lettering).  And then perhaps to echo your thinking about the Captain Fantastic one, perhaps having a title like the others (on the bottom) and maybe using an image from the backglass itself  (here).  But those are very minor nitpicks and your assistance is greatly appreciated.

@Pike13

no i appreciate the feedback, i always like to make docklets how people want them and if your preference is an image from the table/Back glass that s not a problem, leave it with me ill have a play, and ill look at altering the colours for the bottom titles for GB and CA.