All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

A Question for Pinball FX3 Cabinet Users...

the_greeze

...how many times have you had to enter your cabinet activation code (the one that would have been emailed to you)?

On my cab, after every reboot or switch-on, I am asked by Pinball FX3 to (re)enter the activation code. Never had this with PBFX2. It'll play all day once entered and I can exit the program and restart it without being prompted for it again but if I reboot the PC, it wants the code again.

This can't be the norm, can it?!? :wacko: Seems kinda ridiculous for 'cabinet mode' where I don't have a keyboard handy...

Once…

It must be something on your end. Verify your game files, and/or to pinpoint the problem make another user in windows and log onto that one and see what happens there. Just the first two things you can try that come to mind.

Odd that, im Using FX2 and FX3 and only entered the cabinet support code once and its never asked again. Maybe you could post a comment over at Zen Studios and see if anyone there has had this issue. Sorry cant help any more.

you have to chagne your login config file if you want it to stay offline, however if you do that your tables wont load if you disconnect from the net, thats a feature cab owners have been complaining about, not sure if they ever changed it.