All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GameEX Arcade Edition Basic Frontend Questions.

FennecTheFox

New here and looking around at GameEX. I have two questions about the Spesoft YouTube video showcasing GameEX Arcade Edition. 

1.) When the video starts, are you able to customize the way that GUI looks? (Scrolling down a list: Genres, All Games, Original Games, Multiplayer Games etc.) Not just customizing the game genre names, but customizing the graphics/images as well. And is this easy to do? 

2.) At approximately 0:30 In (where you see the spin wheel, video, animation and synopsis), I'm wondering if this is something easy or difficult to set-up? Kinda reminds me of HyperSpin or Attract-Mode.  Also, when setting something like this up, are you able to customize this look to exclude the game synopsis? (For me I find it kinda covers up the beautiful artwork/video snaps).

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Tom Speirs said:

1: You can add and remove items from the list but not change the look too much. You can change a few things such as the font and background.

2:  The synopsis can be removed. As for the look just need the artwork. 

There are some details which I covered in my thread here when I announced the release of my Draconus theme which may be of help.

Also some details in the theme download instructions should someone desire to create their own theme.