All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[Resolved] Almost there, need help with Nulldc config, please. GameEx 15.10

coda514

Hi, after reading the thread about ePSXe I was able to get that running (finally). However I cant quite get Nulldc running properly. It lists the games, but when I select a game I just launches Nulldc, but not the actual game.  Ideally, it would just launch the game without me seeing the Nulldc interface, but at this point if it would just launch the game that would be great. I have included my config file for your viewing pleasure.

Nulldc.txt

this might help.

• Like 1

Thanks guys! After a couple weeks of struggling with this, the simple change to the Nulldc config file solved it. This is an awesome community indeed! I believe this is resolved. Unfortunately, I dont know how to label it as such. Thanks again.

22 hours ago, coda514 said:

Thanks guys! After a couple weeks of struggling with this, the simple change to the Nulldc config file solved it. This is an awesome community indeed! I believe this is resolved. Unfortunately, I dont know how to label it as such. Thanks again.

@coda514please click the heart on the post that solved it please as it gives us feed back to what helped. Thanks.