All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy Birthday GimmeClassics!

Draco1962

@GimmeClassics doesn't come around much any more. Doesn't write. Doesn't send us flowers. Doesn't tuck us in a night. But hopefully, now that he has a life IRL (That's "In Real Life" for those of you that live in Columbus, Ohio) with a family and all, I sincerely hope that all is going well and wish him the happiest of birthdays!

Salut, Den! :cheers:

Edited by Draco1962
Don't click the Salut link. You've been warned.
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, hansolo77 said:

What are you trying to say Drac?  LOL!  Congrats on your new life GC, and Happy Birthday  Best Wishes and all that good stuff!  Hope to see/hear from you soon. 

Nuttin' but love, Han! :P

Poetry doesn't require rhyming.  I used to write poetry about my depression back in high school.  Not sure what happened to my notebook.  But I do remember being pretty low, near suicidal, and putting my thoughts down in poetry about life and death and feelings.  It was pretty dark and deep from what I recall.  One of my teachers found it when I was in the bathroom and actually helped get me some psychiatric help.  Until then, my depressive feelings were mostly ignored, by even my family.