All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball arcade?

djcapalay

I changed my pba11.exe to pba.exe and the program launches. but it is not sending the keystrokes to the specific tables. I also have pinball fx3 but alot of the tables are not coming up. How do i add new tables? like the new jurassic park tables? I just got this pinballx today and so far this thing is running me into the ground. I've searched around forums and the answers seem so vague, like people basically answering their own questions and not posting what they did to fix it, atleast with pba that's how it seems.

I also have pinball fx3 but alot of the tables are not coming up. How do i add new tables? like the new jurassic park tables? I just got this pinballx today and so far this thing is running me into the ground. I've searched around forums and the answers seem so vague, like people basically answering their own questions and not posting what they did to fix it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in order to get the new Jurassic tables you need to down load the DLL from the steam store.

i got that but i'm trying to add them into pinball x frontend i have all of zens dlc and i'm working on the pinball arcade adding as they go on sale. i use launchbox as my main front end.  I simply want to use pbx as more of a interface for the 2 games instead of having to navigate through the games actual menus. either way maybe the pbx thing was a bad idea for me. it's not that much of a hassle to launch game and chose what i want to play. but it really makes pbx pretty much obsolete for me now. 

PBA is much harder to setup because you have to use a preloader to launch. Recent changes to the UI in PBA will not allow for PinballX to use its integrated key presses.

If you search the General subforum you will find plenty of threads regarding setting this up and not all solutions are alike.

Best of luck!

yeah i just skipped that and started working on putting together a real setup with visual pinball. so far i have 2 tables working well scared stiff and penant fever. i have to adjust all the tables manually so it's going to take some time but with the backglass and dmd on the 2nd screen makes it feel more like a trip down memory lane. I was hesitant on going through all this because most of the time free is never good... but this actually plays better then pba you can actually pass the ball properly between flippers so far i'm glad that pba gave me such a headache. but thank you guys for the help. i got the pbfx3 working and vp working so i can pretty much remove pba.