All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

2.64 Startup Sounds

funkyman

Hey All,

Now that @Tom Speirs fixed the startup sounds, has anyone else experienced this:

• PinballX Launches
  • Default Start sound starts playing (I know this because I can hear a split second of it)
  • Last selected table sound/music cuts in and plays instead, cutting off the start up sound.

Also after exiting a table, and coming back I hear the startup sound play through to completion but the table sound doesn't play at all (this is an old issue, but still happens), until I switch tables via flipper. Then, after playing another table (could be same table again doesn't matter) once exiting, the start up sound doesn't play the rest of the session.

Just curious if this is a common issue? It's not that big of a deal, but since the startup sounds were recently fixed I figured I should ask!

1 hour ago, rablack97 said:

Mine works fine.....plays only when a table sound is not available, and when there is a table sound, startup sound shuts off, and seems to start back up right where it left off when it was stopped.

Interesting, so it's not supposed to play unless a table sound isn't available? I guess I haven't seen this because I have table sounds for all my tables.  What's odd is when exiting a table, and coming back to the front end, I'll hear the start up sound, but not the table sound (that worked prior to launching table). The table sounds don't start up again until flipping to another table. Then, of course, they play again when going back to the table that didn't play.

Again, this isn't that big of a deal, I have way bigger problems that I'd like to eventually be fixed. I just wanted to know if this happens to others.

Thanks!